The Jewish Federation and Community Campus agency leadership has been actively monitoring the ongoing developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) in conjunction with local and state public health officials, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Because of the continuously evolving nature of this situation and out of an abundance of caution, the Holocaust Memorial Museum of San Antonio (HMMSA) is joining other San Antonio area places of public gathering and temporarily suspending its visitors’ hours for the next few weeks to prevent exposure to visitors and staff. The current plan is to reopen Monday, April 13, 2020. However, please note, that when we reopen and return to our “normal” schedule, we expect that our in-person Holocaust survivors’ stories will be still delayed for a number of weeks beyond this date.
Scheduled tours are required for groups of 20 or larger. We do not schedule tours for groups smaller than 20.
Please note that we are unable to guarantee a survivor for every tour. Tours without survivors will have a recorded testimony. We thank you for your understanding.
1. First, please check our online calendar for an open date for your tour group.
2. Fill out and submit the form below.
3. An email will be sent to you informing you that your form was sent successfully. Important: This does not confirm your request.
4. Tour requests will be reviewed in the order they are received. Please allow time for confirmation, as high volume may result in a delayed response.
5. If you would like an off campus tour please fill out the following form: Off Campus Visit Form
6. If you would like to reserve an educational trunk please fill out the following form: Trunk Reservation Form
7. If you have any questions please see or tour information page or contact email@example.com
8. Please check your junk/spam mail folder while waiting for confirmation.